Monday 1 April 2019

Film review - Teeth (2007)

Image result for film teeth
A slight change of pace before my next book review

Here is my favourite amazon review I ever posted (warning its a bit spoilery)

To be sung to the tune of Jake the Peg...

[Chorus:]
I'm dawn O keefe, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With my extra teef, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
In retrospect, not where you'd expect
So people should show me respect
Coz I'm dawn O'Keefe, Diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With my extra teef, diddle-iddle-iddle

My step-brother tried touching me, with shock he nearly died
It nearly bit his fingers off, he cried and cried and cried.
Cos I was born with surplus teeth, I've got an extra set.
I had to join the group and proclaim the creed
That you can't even pet.
[Chorus]

I had a dreadful sexlife really, my boyfriends more than moan,
Coz when they try it on with me, it bites right through the bone.
I really was quite popular, the boys they were a dreaming
But when they got their peckers up
They couldn't breathe for screaming.
[Chorus]

I had a bad stepbrother, he really was a martyr
He obsessed until again he met, the vagina dentata.
It wasn't his finger this time chomped, coz he wanted more
His dog couldn't believe its luck
and ate it off the floor.

I'm Dawn O [stops to think]

...Ew, that's too gross

I'm dawn O keefe, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With my extra teef, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
There are some people I have missed
This includes my gynaecologist,
He got a bit too personal and fingers, he lost three.
I'm feel empowered and so free, unless I say you can't touch me
Because I'm Dawn O'Keefe, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With the extra teeth... diddle-iddle-iddle-um


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJmfczbLS8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment